In the past two weeks my life has been turned upside down.
Not necessarily in a bad way but a chaotic way.
– I broke up with my job.. Leaving me without a paycheck & without a 40-hour-a-week time constrained schedule.
– I somehow got sucked into running our family construction company. So far I have had to fire someone, yell at a bunch of people, and realize what it feels like to be so busy I don’t have time to blog.
– My house finally closed after 3 months of waiting. I marathon cleaned, painted, vacuumed, spent money, and fixed up the place in a matter of 3 days. An accomplishment within itself.
– I did something stupid, with a boy, yet again. My love life is a joke.
All that has happened within the past two weeks has made me realize some important things about myself:
1. I LOATHE 9 to 5 jobs. Having the freedom to create my own hours has been amazing.
2. I can survive a month without shopping.
3. I really don’t like construction.
4. Firing someone is not an enjoyable experience.
5. I hate not being able to work on my blog. I feel like a piece if myself lives within this blog and when I don’t care for it I feel empty.
6. Never buy a short sale house unless you have many months to spare.
7. 12 hours of strait painting is a great way to clear your head when you say, do something stupid with a boy.
8. My love life is still a joke.
9. Wine leads me to make bad decisions. But I still love it anyways.
10. & Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. I need to remember to stop and enjoy it sometimes.